Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Me@32

The latest challenge went up at The Studio on Sunday, and it was one that I found quite hard. Julie challenged us to create a layout using 5 or more photos - well, I instantly ignored the 'or more' part - 5 photos was going to be challenge enough! 
I think I've mentioned before that I like to create collages in Picasa and then get them printed as 6x4 photos. I tend to double up as well, and often order colour and black and white versions of the same collage. I like having a stock of different photos to work with, and have no problems scrapping the same photo more than once. A quick shuffle through my photo pile revealed this set of self portraits - these, combined with the fab chipboard from the Crate Paper 'Random' collection, sparked the inspiration for this layout.
Do you scrap multiple photos? If you do, or if you want to give yourself a challenge, pop by The Studio and link up your layouts, We'd love to have you join in!

9 comments:

misteejay said...

What a super LO Jules - I love all the detail and trim.

Toni xx

furrypig said...

I hope you don't mind me asking you a question (I have been following your blog quietly for some time!) When you create your collages using picasa do you then get the 6x4 photos printed by a company (eg Boots, Photobox etc etc) or do you print them at home? I often want to try using smaller photos and hadn't thought it was possible to print them this way (unless at home) so would love to know. Many thanks

Sandra said...

I just adore this :)

sutty said...

Beautiful....I've just done a multi photo page...so I'll have to check whether I can put it in. I love your layering and flicks of paint, it's gorgeous.

Karen leonard said...

I really like the small photo arrangement, something I find quite difficult. Thanks for the inspiration, its a lovely layout. karen

Emy said...

Fantastic page. I love the small photos in a strip and the collection of embellishments are perfectly balanced.xx

Claireliz said...

Lovely layout Jules, I love multi photo layouts, I haven't done one for a while so I guess I should get back into it.
C xx

Queenie said...

Looooove Jules!!

sixofone aka Leah said...

Gorgeous LO. I'm still working on my white space phobia

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...