Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Crochet Triangle Cowl

I thought I'd pop in on this cold and blustery Wednesday morning, to show you how I'm keeping warm these days! If you've been following this blog for a while, you'll know that I've picked up a crochet hook in the past, and made the odd little thing here and there. About six months ago I started on a blanket, which is still only half done, making me realise that maybe I'm not a blanket crocheter! I prefer smaller, quicker projects - one of the reasons that I like scrapbooking so much (apart from the creative outlet) is the sense of satisfaction and pride in a completed page. So, with that in mind I put the blanket down, and picked up some lovely, squishy Rowan wool to make myself a cowl to keep warm :)
I found the pattern for this Triangle Cowl on Ravelry. I left the tassels off my version, and I love it! It's so soft and comfy to wear, and very warm. 
I will finish my blanket eventually, but I do think I need little patterns like this every now and then, just to keep me going!

4 comments:

Anna said...

It looks great Jules! I find I need another projects on the go too when making a blanket.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!!!

Claireliz said...

Gorgeous cowl Jules, looks very snuggly.
C xx

Elisabeth said...

Lovely cowl, it looks so warm :) Elisabeth x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...