Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Fun on the Ice

I really enjoyed playing with the Fancy Pants goodies in the February club kit from Ann at The Scrapbook Garden, and the added challenge of thinking of different ways to use distress ink on my layouts was the icing on the cake! For this first layout I used the distress ink to colour two wood veneer arrows. 
I always try not to add too much from my stash to these layouts, as the less I add the easier it will be for the ladies at Ann's kit club to recreate them. 
As always I have three layouts to share using the kit, so I'll be back with the other two!

4 comments:

The Scrapbook Garden said...

Thanks so much for creating this fab layout for us Jules. Ann x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So fun!! LOVING the photo and the colors!!

Maggie said...

Lovely, lively LO, the alphas are lush!

Maggie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...