Thursday, 14 February 2013

Let it Snow

This is layout number two with the February kit from The Scrapbook Garden. The colours in the kit couldn't have been more perfect for all the snow we've had recently, so I picked two of my favourite photos for this page.
I'm in love with the sheet of tape stickers that came as an add on to the kit - they could have  been designed with me in mind! They come in 12" lengths, so I trimmed two of them down for the bottom of this page.
Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back tomorrow with my third, and final, layout from this kit, and then I'm planning a crochet share over the weekend :D

3 comments:

The Scrapbook Garden said...

Love this layout - so simple in design but perfect! Thank you for creating this for our club members. Ann x

Claireliz said...

This is gorgeous Jules, looking forward to seeing your crochet.
C xx

MiniOwner said...

Just gorgeous! So cleverly simple.
Sue x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...