Friday, 15 February 2013

Special Girl

So, here is my third and final layout using the February club kit from The Scrapbook Garden. I used a homemade template to dab some of the distress ink through, which is definitely my favourite of the three techniques that I've used. 
As soon as I saw the 'Labeled' paper I knew that I wanted to use the 'Special' label as part of a title on a layout of Mojo, so all I added were the Thickers for the rest.
If you follow Ann's blog you'll know that this really is my final layout for The Scrapbook Garden, as this is the last kit that I'll be designing with. I'd just like to say a big thank you to Ann, I've loved working with all the shop products, and then kits that she's sent over the past 2 years (and no, I couldn't believe it's been that long, I had to check my emails to make sure!).
All the best Ann, and thanks for everything :) 

3 comments:

The Scrapbook Garden said...

Fabulous final layout Jules. It has been a pleasure working with you - thanks for all that you have done. Ann x

Maggie said...

Yes she is! Love this layout with it layers and white space, perfect!

Monique Liedtke said...

What a great page and adorable photo!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...